12 October, 2011

My Mum,sister and brother By Lee Murphy

This is my mum at the age 3 when my nanny live in the flats and she was playing with her brother and sister. My nanny would take them around to the playground there was lots of things for them to play with sometimes my nanny would go into the hut and have a cup of tea with the other mothers an they would have a chat sometimes when it would be raining they would bring all the children in side they would play games with them she said it was great because the fun they would have the mothers would get up on the stage and sing a song and everyone would get up and dance. My nanny said they were the best times they ever had was when they live in the flats she said sometimes she would like to still live in the flats.

1 comment:

  1. A fine slice of history Lee - wonderful work! Mr. O' L.

    ReplyDelete