29 September, 2011

Trip to Liverpool By Mason


This picture was taken in 2001. When I was 2 I lived in Liverpool with my Mam and Dad in a house. My dad would bring me to the park. Sometimes we would go swimming. My dad worked in a school as a caretaker. He would bring out the hurls and the balls. He also did odd jobs around the school. He told me that he used to play football with some of the kids in the school. He loved working there. Then one day when my dad came home from work my mum asked him could we come home to see my nanny and Grandad. He said ok. We came home in the Summer and we did not go back. After that we got a house and we moved in. It was the best house we ever had.




1 comment:

  1. Well done Mason, although I wonder how come you support Macnchester 'Fairly Brutal' United, living in Liverpool it should be the mighty Reds! Keep up the good work Mason! Mr. O' L.

    ReplyDelete