02 February, 2012

My Day with St. Brigid By Travis


I remember that day well. It was Wednesday 1st Febuary 470. I woke up to gentle footsteps coming in my door. She had beautiful brown hair. She had rushes in her hand.
I asked her what she was doing. She replied, saying, "I am making a cross." I said "Who are you?" She said "I am ST.Brigid the nun." I said "I don't like nuns". Next she said" I'm not here to fight. I'm here to make peace . I'm making the cross to show you about Jesus." I said "You know that I am dying". St.Brigid said "I can get a cure for you." Then I said "If I live I will marry you even though you're a nun."
She went to her friend and got the cure. She gave it to me and I drank it. So I got up out of bed and kissed her. I said "Will you marry me?" She said "YES!" Then we both lived happily ever after.

1 comment: