12 January, 2009

New Year's Resolutions by 4th Class

Here are some of our resolutions for the new year...

... 2009

This year I am going to go on jogs. Brandon and Robert is going with me too. I am going to give up sweets but just have two a day for a treat. I will do better this year in school. And play better this year at football .I am going to help my ma in the house by cleaning up, washing the delph and make my ma rice crispies in the morning for breakfast. By Dylan G.

Im going to help my mam more than I did last year.
Im going to be nice to people.
Im going be as best as I can be in school every day.
Im going to make my writing a lot better than it was and stop rushing and Im going to stop drinking coke becaues it will rot my teeth. By Dean
_____________________________________________

I am giving up chocolate
In the morning I will make the bed
I am giving up club orange
I will help my mam around the house
I will stop moaning at school
I will start going on jogs to stay fit
I will practice playing football By Dylan S.
_____________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. just wondering did u boys stick to your new year resolutions ??

    ReplyDelete